This article is the third in a series for the next year outlining the roles and responsibilities of our Chapter leadership (Board Members and Committees). We encourage all our members to consider a leadership role in our Chapter. The experience is rewarding and your help is greatly appreciated.
Positions available for the FY2019 elections this year include:
- Treasurer (2-year term)
- (2) Directors (2-year terms)
If you are interested in a leadership role in our chapter, please contact me – email@example.com
- Prepare for monthly chapter board meetings – notify board members of upcoming meetings; request agenda items, committee and financial reports; prepare board meeting packets.
- Record monthly chapter board meeting minutes; submit to Communications Director for inclusion in website.
- Submit annual election results to Institute.
- Receive, distribute, and answer all chapter correspondence.
- Maintain a permanent file of all chapter correspondence, membership records, meeting minutes, committee reports, rosters, and newsletters.
- Attendance to monthly Chapter Board Meetings (9-10 annually).
- You are a member of the Chapter Executive Committee (Chapter President, President-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer).
- You are encouraged to attend the annual Great Lakes Regional Conferences for training.
- Communications and organization
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiar with Roberts Rules of Order
- Will be instructed in knowledge and access to Institute (CSI) leadership systems