BUILDING KNOWLEDGE – IMPROVING PROJECT DELIVERY
Chapter Members are committed to improving contract document communication throughout the project delivery process and maximizing facility performance. Our membership of construction industry professionals include architects, specifiers, engineers, manufacturer representatives, engineers, contractors, owners, students, and more.
Through educational events and networking, members exchange information for successful project management.
- Grand Rapids is one of the top construction markets in Michigan
- Repeat winner of the “Outstanding Chapter Commendation” Award
- 10+ continuing education events a year
- 2+ networking and social events a year
- Co-sponsor of the Annual West Michigan Design and Construction Expo
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Monthly membership dinner programs (included in chapter dues)
- Discount attendance fee to chapter special events
- Receive monthly chapter Rapid River Ramblings newsletter and emails to stay current on chapter activities
- AIA Continuing Education Provider (including HSW credits)
- Certification exam review classes each year
- Subscription to CSI’s magazine The Construction Specifier
- Access to the CSI national membership directory