Chapter Bylaws; Article V, Section 4:
“The Treasurer shall collect and receipt for monies and securities; deposit funds, and disburse and dispose of the same, subject to the direction of the board; keep accurate books of account; submit a report at board meetings; and submit a report of office at the annual meeting. The Treasurer shall perform other duties as assigned by the board. The treasurer shall be bonded for the cash value of the treasury. The Treasurer shall serve for a term of two years, expiring in even numbered years, or until a successor is elected.”
- Two years; elected opposite years of the Chapter Secretary.
- Governing member of the Chapter, upholding the bylaws and mission of the Chapter
- Work with Chapter board to develop the annual budget.
- Work with the chapter’s accountant to maintain financial records of the chapter, including monthly reports, tax status, and annual audits.
- Receive and distribute monthly financial reports to the board.
- Coordinate chapter credit cards.
- Attendance to monthly Chapter Board Meetings (9-10 annually).
- You are a member of the Chapter Executive Committee (Chapter President, President-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer).
- You are encouraged to attend the annual Great Lakes Regional Conferences for leadership training.
- Financial and accounting skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Will be instructed in knowledge and access to Institute (CSI) leadership systems